Our founder, Missionary Gladys Bradford founded the Oasis of Love back in 1941.
Co-Pastor Shirley Jordan
Co-Pastor Shirley Jordan has served in the ministry alongside her husband, the late Bishop Walter E. Jordan for over 40 years. She remains a strong supporter in Oasis of Love Church where her son Dr. Walter E. Jordan, II is the current Pastor.
Oasis of Love Church has established a legacy of love, faith, and holiness that spans 7 decades. Founded by Missionary Gladys Corrine Bradford, the church opened its doors at 305 N. Main St., as St. John Holiness Mission in 1941.